ERGONOMIC – ONLY ONE PIECE
PERMANENT AND UNCHANGEABLE ELECTRONIC ID
LASER MARKED NUMBERING AND/OR BARCODE
The E-Lock Seal has incorporated a microtransponder to the Fastlock seal. The security seal is produced in polycarbonate, a material that is very resistant but breaks when tampering is attempted. The microtransponder is covered by a glass encapsulation that protects against wet environments. The E-lock security seal is available in many transparent colors, which makes it possible to see the internal locking mechanism in order to verify adulteration. It presents laser marked personalization and alphanumeric random code without any repetitions (the same code as the microtransponder).
- Car plates
- Quality control
- The wire and the seal feature only one piece (E-Lock 5)
- The locking mechanism is protected by a closed capsule
- ID electronic code corresponds to the barcode and/or alphanumeric ID, laser marked on the external part of the E-Lock, offering extra security.
- 100% recyclable
- Easy and quick closing
E-Lock Security Seals
E-lock Security seals are made in polycarbonate, with an internal readable ID that uses a portable data collection terminal , or even a fixed mounted reader. Unique ID codes are laser programmed. The alphanumeric code marked on the seal is composed of 10 random alphanumeric digits, without repetition, and it is the same as the one in microtransponder. It is permanent and unchangeable..
E-Lock 3 SLM Security Seal # 085SLM00PCRFID - Alphanumeric code of 10 digits and laser marked personalization.
E-Lock 3 CB Security Seal # 085B128PC - Barcode128C and laser marked personalization
* The wire is offered separately, please, consult us for more information..
E-Lock 5 SLM Security Seal # 084SLM13ST2PCRFID - Alphanumeric code of 10 digits and laser marked personalization. The two strand stainless steel wire measures 13cm and is fixed internally in the seal, with a metal clip.
E-Lock 5 CB Security Seal # 0084B113ST2PCRFID - With barcode, alphanumeric code and laser marked personalization. The two strand stainless steel wire measures 13cm and is fixed internally into the seal, with a metal clip.
* The wire is fixed internally into the seal.
ID 100A Microtransponder
- Glass encapsulation is especially suited for use in high-humidity environments.
- Suitable for insertion into pre-drilled holes, or for molding into plastic items.
- Only microtransponder that can be read using a walk-by reader.
- Typical read range: 240 mm (9.45 in.) w/ GR-250 reader; 330 mm (13 in.) w/ LID-650/ANT-612 reader.
- Dimensions: Dia. 2.12; Length 11.5 mm (0.08 x 0.45 in.)
LID -560 Leitor de Bolso
- Smallest portable reader.
- 2-line, 16-character p. line backlit LCD.
- Detachable belt clip.
- 9V battery (type PP3)
- More than 3 hours continuous reading with alkaline type 600mAh
- Typical read range: ID-100 up to 50 mm (1.9 in.); ID-200 up to 75 mm (3 in.); ID-300 up to 45 mm (1.8 in.); ID-400 up to 130 mm (5 in.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm (2.75 in. x 4.92 in. x 0.94 in.)
Quantity: up to 10,000 seals
Colors/Code: clear and red (CL and RD)
Personalization: Laser marked non repetitive alphanumeric code with 10 digits, the same number as the one in the microtransponder
Wire length 13, 16, 25 and 30cm
Type of wire: Stainless steel with a two strand wire (ST2)
Quantity: more than 10,000 seals
Colors/Code: clear, blue, yellow, red, green, orange, brown and fume (CL, BL, YL, RD, GR, OR, BR and FM)
Personalization: laser marked , non repetitive alphanumeric code, with the same number as the microtransponder (10 digits) and/or barcode.
Wire length: 13, 16, 25, 30, 39, 50 and 79cm
Type of wire: Stainless steel two strand wire (ST2) or stainless steel three strand wire (ST3)
|085SLM00PCRFID||E-Lock 3 Seal
Laser Alto relevo
Stainless steel or three strand wire (unassembled)
|084SLM13ST2PCRFID||E-Lock 5 Seal
Wire fixed into the seal (two strand stainless steel wire)